Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year exclusive! :D

Hey guys! :D 

And Happy New Year!

bye! bye! 2012! Hello 2013!

What do you plan to do in this year, 2013? :D 

Actually I am very excited with this blog! :D 

I keep on thinking of the things that I can post here! 

Well, most of the time... :D 

So here I have this great idea for New Year! :D

It was not originally mine though...

I just think that it is great, and worth sharing~ :D

I actually modified it and put in together with my friends' idea~ :D

I bet you all heard of this...


Well,  I really plan to do so exactly this year! 

Though I really have not made a thorough preparation for this since I just only saw this image today... =.=

But I will get me a nice pretty jar.. :D

Something like this... :D
But of course I will make it prettier~ :D 

It will be filled with my happy memories anyways... :D

Then my friends gave me a suggestion that made this idea even more awesome! 

He says: "Put two jars, 1 for the good things, and the other for the bad ones... Might surprise you more."

Then it was like... 

Why not?! :D
So I decided to put two jars, one good and one bad... :D 

I even have the design for the two jars ready in my head.. :D 

Now just to be able to make them real.

Well, the idea is just to prepare two jars for this new year...

Whenever something good happens to you just write it down in a piece of paper and put it inside one of the jar.

Then if something bad happens to you, do the same and write it down on a piece of paper, and put it inside the other jar.

When it is the new year's eve of next year, open it, and read it up...

Bask in the memories that you made the whole year. 

It's nice, isn't it? 

I'm gonna take a picture of my jars when it is ready.

and I'll post it here! :3

Why don't you try it? 


Why Not?

Till then... :D 


Bye! <3












No comments:

Post a Comment